We need your artistry:
Come use your skills to build the next great creative institution of higher learning. We are building an online educational institution with more weight than a concrete building.
Vancouver Animation School is seeking Animation, VFX and Video Game Instructors.
We already have an awesome faculty, and we are looking to expand it by adding artists who are passionate about passing the torch of knowledge to the next generation of artists. If this sounds like you, keep on reading:
RECORDING FOR VANAS
- All recording sessions are conducted onsite at our Burnaby studio
- Teachers record brief how-to videos in their areas of specialty (i.e. Animation, VFX, Video Games).
- Curriculum development is designed between VANAS and the instructor in-house.
- Sessions will be scheduled based on availability (evenings/weekends)
WHAT YOU WILL BE TEACHING
Teachers will produce video tutorials in their areas of specialty:
- Animation (2D or 3D)
- Visual Effects
- Video Games
Teachers will use the corresponding software to their areas of specialty:
- Adobe Animate CC
- After Effects
- Currently working in a studio
- Feature Film or Video Game experience/credits
- Certificate or
- Diploma or
- Supplemented by 24 months of occupational experience in the field of instruction
IF YOU WISH YOU APPLY, SEND US THE FOLLOWING:
- Cover Letter
- Demo Reel - (Only links to online reels will be accepted and reviewed)
- Demo Reel Breakdown
- Link to your IMDB Credits
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Vancouver Animation School provides equal employment opportunities for instructors in their areas of specialty. To get to know more about Vancouver Animation School, please visit www.vanas.ca